Search
Search Login/Out
Teenager
Have thanks: 5 times

Showroom(beta) Dealership

ZXClub.netThe Judge & the 1 that got away :( Post Posted: Aug 20th, '13, 08:08

Good on you. It's great to see someone thinking a project through and doing the preparation. So many people these days buy a bit and stick it on with little thought about how its optimum performance can be achieved. Keep it up.

Toddler
Have thanks: 1 time

ZXClub.net Re: The Judge & the 1 that got away :( Post Posted: Aug 20th, '13, 12:51

I'm trying to be a little different. Something to my taste rather than the the going trend. This project will be quiet for two weeks now. Of on holiday. When I get back I will have the canards attached, bigger fuel pump fitted, sound system installed and remapped and dyno'd. Bhp should be around 470 to 500. After that it is either new bottom end already stroked or stroke my current one. Depends what works out the cheapest really.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Toddler

ZXClub.net Re: The Judge & the 1 that got away :( Post Posted: Aug 20th, '13, 22:50

These strosek z32s dont seem to be to popular. Ive only seen one for sale on PH in the past 3 years. I'll be keeping my eyes wide open though

Toddler

ZXClub.net Re: The Judge & the 1 that got away :( Post Posted: Aug 23rd, '13, 16:11

Cars in the garage now for two weeks. 290lph fuel pump is the final part to be fitted.

Trader
Have thanks: 9 times

ZXClub.net Re: The Judge & the 1 that got away :( Post Posted: Aug 23rd, '13, 19:01

if your gonna up the power to 500hp u need to be looking at getting the gear box over hauled m8
they kinda shit them self's around that type of power

but nice car ... all most bought one my self few months back

Toddler

ZXClub.net Re: The Judge & the 1 that got away :( Post Posted: Aug 23rd, '13, 21:24

A newage gearbox is good for 600bhp. The power I will have wont even stress it. The older shape classics were only good for around 400bhp

Permissions You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot post attachments