Search
Search Login/Out
Arsehole
Arcade highscores: 5
Have thanks: 71 times

Showroom(beta) Dealership

ZXClub.netMonthly Yorkshire meet- Squires Biker Bar Sherburn in Elmet Post Posted: Mar 6th, '12, 23:43

On the success of this months March meet, I'd like to see this turn into a regular meet for us in Yorkshire. It's the first Tuesday of every month, turn up from 6:30 onwards basically and leave when you're fed up, too cold, got to get home for the kids, whatever. lol

Pictures from March's very cold meet are here

Squires can be found here on Google Maps

There were plenty of Zs there this month, but I'd like to see our presence there grow and grow before summer, when the place is literally packed out and they start opening up the overflow car parks and stuff to accommodate it.

I'm also inviting zClub and 350/370 club too. If and when we get approval to do so, .co.uk will also be invited. :D

If everything seems fine, you're probably not grasping the gravity of the situation!

Arsehole

ZXClub.net Re: Monthly Yorkshire meet- Squires Biker Bar Sherburn in El Post Posted: Mar 24th, '12, 19:49

Well a quick reminder ahead of time, this meet is coming round again and will be happening on Tuesday 3rd April, so a week this Tuesday coming. Let's try to get as many Zs there as we can guys, would be great to get more Zs than Skylines and Evos for a change :D

If everything seems fine, you're probably not grasping the gravity of the situation!

Arsehole

ZXClub.net Re: Monthly Yorkshire meet- Squires Biker Bar Sherburn in El Post Posted: Mar 29th, '12, 22:21

Reminder folks, this coming Tuesday is the Squires meet, if you can get yourself there we'd love to see you, we need to make this a really big Z meet!

Treasurer
Arcade highscores: 4
Have thanks: 9 times

ZXClub.net Re: Monthly Yorkshire meet- Squires Biker Bar Sherburn in El Post Posted: Mar 29th, '12, 22:23

In a few months time, we might make this... Could well be moving to Harrogate soon!! Big upheaval, and massive life change, but need to make a decision soon!

Arsehole

ZXClub.net Re: Monthly Yorkshire meet- Squires Biker Bar Sherburn in El Post Posted: Mar 29th, '12, 22:26

That'd be awesome Rob, definitely a big ass'd move from Aldershot to Harrogate! Although I moved from Auckland to Doncaster, which is probably more of an effort :whistling:

Arsehole

ZXClub.net Re: Monthly Yorkshire meet- Squires Biker Bar Sherburn in El Post Posted: Apr 2nd, '12, 22:49

Tomorrow night folks (Tuesday). Looking forward to this one, hopefully we should have a few more Zs up there this time :D

Chairman
Arcade highscores: 1
Have thanks: 23 times

ZXClub.net Re: Monthly Yorkshire meet- Squires Biker Bar Sherburn in El Post Posted: Apr 3rd, '12, 12:41

Provided the weather clears up a bit !

Arsehole

ZXClub.net Re: Monthly Yorkshire meet- Squires Biker Bar Sherburn in El Post Posted: Apr 29th, '12, 12:27

Well, assuming the weather calms down and realises we're actually in summer and not the Indian rainy season, this months Squires meet is this coming Tuesday night! If the weather has calmed down, we will be there and we'll be bringing a few spare sets of stickers, as well as a couple of specially requested ones. Hopefully we'll see some of you there!

Arsehole

ZXClub.net Re: Monthly Yorkshire meet- Squires Biker Bar Sherburn in El Post Posted: May 1st, '12, 13:37

Just an update to make sure expectations are set properly. Rose and I will not be at this meet tonight. Our ABS pump is acting up on the Z and making all sorts of noises and the car isn't braking right, so I won't be taking it on the motorway until that's fixed. Apologies to 300Dave who was picking stickers up from us tonight, if you pm me your address mate I'll post them to you, or if you fancy a drive to Donny at the weekend, give me a shout and you can come for a coffee. To everyone else, we will catch you at JapFest or somewhere else, some time soon.

Chairman
Arcade highscores: 1
Have thanks: 23 times

ZXClub.net Re: Monthly Yorkshire meet- Squires Biker Bar Sherburn in El Post Posted: May 1st, '12, 17:06

Unfortunately neither Jan or I will be there tonight either

Partly due to circumstances and partly due to rather fearsome weather approaching at a rate of knots

Toddler
Have thanks: 0 time

ZXClub.net Re: Monthly Yorkshire meet- Squires Biker Bar Sherburn in El Post Posted: Jun 18th, '12, 09:57

Hi,
I am new to the club and have been going to Squires sinse the late sixtys [ yea i'm an old git ! ] as I am a biker, iv'e also been a good few times on the 1st Tues to what is called around here as Jap car night ( I am only from down the road at Selby ) and have to say it's agood night when the weathers good. Just like to say be aware of Police in the area both marked and unmarked cars and bikes being used and learn from someone with 1st class experiance of them ( unmarked grey BMW ) now with 6 points to prove it,hmmm, enjoy and hope to meet some of you there,Trev.

Arsehole

ZXClub.net Re: Monthly Yorkshire meet- Squires Biker Bar Sherburn in El Post Posted: Jun 18th, '12, 11:02

Welcome to the club mate, look out for us in July, we should be there on the first Tuesday of the month meet (Provided I can get my re-test for the MOT sorted out in time).

Toddler
Have thanks: 0 time

ZXClub.net Re: Monthly Yorkshire meet- Squires Biker Bar Sherburn in El Post Posted: Jun 18th, '12, 15:59

Ah,I won't make it in July I will be at the Le Mans classic meeting ( if like yours mine pass's MOT),I will look out for you Aug

Arsehole

ZXClub.net Re: Monthly Yorkshire meet- Squires Biker Bar Sherburn in El Post Posted: Jul 8th, '13, 17:45

Ok so this is tomorrow night folks, any one up for a Z meet up in Yorkshire?

Have thanks: 13 times

ZXClub.net Re: Monthly Yorkshire meet- Squires Biker Bar Sherburn in El Post Posted: Jul 8th, '13, 21:37

Mr HollowPoint wrote:
Ok so this is tomorrow night folks, any one up for a Z meet up in Yorkshire?

unless they have changed it mate, i think you will find this was last week. tue 2 july, lol.

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

Permissions You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot post attachments