Search
Search Login/Out

Teenager
Have thanks: 0 time

Showroom(beta) Dealership

ZXClub.netwhat a mess Post Posted: Apr 16th, '10, 06:04

ok ...just when i thought there was light at the end of this particularily long and dark tunnel someone chucks a big black sack over the end filled with dog shite and porcupine needles.....i sought some legal advice after all why should i have to pay AGAIN for Alloys and tyres ( J2000 ) and AGAIN for a respray
( albeit a front end blow over J400 ) Why should i have had to pay to get the car moved to another garage .( J170 ).why have i and others had to fork out many pounds in fuel ( nearly 200 in my case )to meet police and make statements and get the cars and bits sorted .not to mention the days out of my leave it took up and the personal hassle and hassle to my partner....and the cost of repacing all the stolen bits , head bolts and main bolts and hard pipes etc etc ( probably J900 ) only to be advised the landlord may not be responsible legaly as the tennacy agreement negates him from responsability in case of any repossesion orders. so the only person i could claim from and others could claim from is the propritor and his Public limited insurance which he most probably did not have as legaly he is ultimatley responsible for the vehicles whilst in his possesion......leaving us where exactly ...right up the creek without a paddle .........im fuckin pig sick

Teenager

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Apr 16th, '10, 09:07

yes afraid So Saz the landlord is water tight due to the lease he signed and the conditions on it,
apperently the guy trusted with access is only being done for handling stolen goods not the theft there of ..........looks me and steve are out of luck unfortunately on this one

All Growed Up
Have thanks: 3 times

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Apr 16th, '10, 09:19

steve-in-kazakhstan wrote:
yes afraid So Saz the landlord is water tight due to the lease he signed and the conditions on it,
apperently the guy trusted with access is only being done for handling stolen goods not the theft there of ..........looks me and steve are out of luck unfortunately on this one

Im going to take an educated guess that the reason that the guy hasnt been charged with burglary is because there is no evidence to say he actually took the items out of the lock up.

We all know he probably did, but proving at court is something else. Without either DNA evidence, cctv or a witness statement putting him actually going into the lock up and actually taking the items out, CPS will never prove beyond reasonable doubt he did it. However, hes been found in possesion of stolen goods, and has been suitably charged with HSG (which still carrys a hefty sentance)

Teenager

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Apr 16th, '10, 09:35

absolutely spot on Nick..unfortunatley the Burglary was so late in being reported that all eveidence had been contaminated there is no way that a court will convict BEYOND reasonable doubt , ..he will get a hefty sentance for HSG but me and steve will not be compensated for our loss im fairly certain of that

could try a civil action but that would cost thousands and may result in naff all anyway

All Growed Up
Have thanks: 3 times

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Apr 16th, '10, 09:51

steve-in-kazakhstan wrote:
absolutely spot on Nick..unfortunatley the Burglary was so late in being reported that all eveidence had been contaminated there is no way that a court will convict BEYOND reasonable doubt , ..he will get a hefty sentance for HSG but me and steve will not be compensated for our loss im fairly certain of that

could try a civil action but that would cost thousands and may result in naff all anyway

small claims court doesnt cost alot mate, you may not get everything back, but you may get something

Teenager

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Apr 16th, '10, 10:20

its worth a shot...im going to contact the solicitor working on behalf of myself and steve mochan and see how we stand , i will keep you posted ....without predjucing myself or anybody else hopefully :)

Teenager

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Apr 16th, '10, 10:23

yep it just keeps geting worse Andy....did you have Public liability insurance ? as we may be able to take the claim from that ...doesnt look good for getting Steve Mochans engine back at the moment ...anyway no doubt it will get sorted ..its a real mess and should never have happened or got to this stage ..

Teenager

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Apr 16th, '10, 10:40

could be the answer to most of your financial obligations Andy, thats why we have insurance.

any chance of PM ing me the details

cheers chin up its nothing peronal you do understand that just looking out for number one mate

steve

Teenager

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Apr 16th, '10, 11:47

thanks Andy much appreciated

steve

Head Moderator
Arcade highscores: 1
Have thanks: 59 times

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Apr 16th, '10, 13:22

good to hear they got someone, hopefully some parts might just make it back to all involved, good thing you had the insurance andy, hopefully you all might have some more luck now with the whole situation

if i have misunderstood please feel free to correct me

http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonback75

Teenager

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Apr 16th, '10, 13:33

keeping my fingers and legs crossed Nathan

Toddler
Have thanks: 1 time

ZXClub.net Re: what a mess Post Posted: Oct 15th, '15, 05:22

well hellos everybody .....its been a while,

as you all know , or most of you do, after the Andy Duff Boil my piss episode, my car in bits went to Zedworld where it was rebuilt and only a handfull of miles later dropped a cylinder, lost compression on the other 5 and was just undrivable ( after spending thousands to get a driveable car ) ....so the main man Jimmer stepped up to the plate .. ...he found things that were just horendous , a massive boost leak, missing items, and the exhaust that i had paid a friend of Jeffs to custom make looked likethe friend was actually Stevie wonder while pissed....pictures attached ..this frankenstein cost me over 500 quid ..the back boxes looked great well the tips did .....the rest ...i wouldnt put on a Lada ...now the zed has a full 3 " system made by Infiniti and it is awesome,,,oil leaks , steering fluid leaks , the good manual gearbox supplied as a replacement to the manual one that jeff said was goosed ( which was perfect when me and Mario loaded it onto the trailer to go to zedworld ) had to be scraped by Jim as it had shot bearings and was beyong economical repair ..where my good gearbox went , work it out for yourself ,....Thans to Mark at Automods for hooking me up with a good manual gearbox , Jim had some work to do on it to make it fit a sit was off a NA ...i darnt look in the diff as im sure i will find there is no leader gear set in there even though i was charged for fitting it...anyway upshot was the engine had to come out again at Jimmers...it was stripped down and rebuilt to Jims specs, using the Wiesco pistons and eagle rods, lovingly put back together , th episs poor compression was down to th ecylinder heads fitted at Zed world that had not been c hecked or cleaned, just stuck on ....Jim took ages getting these right as they had stage 2 cams in them ( i think Tomie but not sure ) but subsequently the build blew a brand new less than a 1000 mile old PE 1420 tubbie ....this was down to oil starvation caused by the oil feed connection banjo bold fitted at zed world not being aligned to the oil feed supply hole ...now sorted by Jim , so iwont get that problem again..after much searching for a replacement pe 1420 again Mark thanks even though it was very expensive ... .i supose it was supply and demand ...i needed one he had one so the deal was done....SO where are we, the car needs a few more miles on her yet which Jim is doing for me , the rough running issue has gone down to a new engine loom again Jimmer many thanks...speedo clocks still sticking and rev meter sticking and once Jim jas sorted those its MOT time and i WILL have my zed back....th ejourney i have been on with my car has been like a round teh world marathon.....but thansk to people like Mario , Jim, and my freinds on here ive stuck at it and soon i will be boring you all at meets .....cheers

Steve

-- 15 Oct 2015 05:22 --

yes Zederer and Steve -in- Kazakhstan are one and teh same ..i had to re join as i just couldnt log on with my old name ..Paul or one of the mods can you delete one of my profiles mate and keep me as Steve-in -kazakhsatn

cheers

Steve

20141125_194726.jpg
Open original full sized image
20141125_194726.jpg [ 2.12 MiB | Viewed 9575 times ]

20141125_194757.jpg
20141125_194757.jpg [ 2.12 MiB | Viewed 9575 times ]

20141125_194738.jpg
20141125_194738.jpg [ 1.74 MiB | Viewed 9575 times ]

Head Moderator
Arcade highscores: 1
Have thanks: 59 times

ZXClub.net Re: what a mess Post Posted: Oct 28th, '15, 18:49

bloody hell mate that exhaust is awful, good on you for sticking it out with the build and all the help you got with it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonback75

Arsehole
Arcade highscores: 5
Have thanks: 71 times

ZXClub.net Re: what a mess Post Posted: Nov 29th, '15, 19:51

We pulled an exhaust similar quality to that off Roses old Black and Yellow one, someone had literally just got bits of stainless tubing and cut them at angles to weld it together and create 'bends', was shocking. Glad things sound like they're about to get much better for you bud.

If everything seems fine, you're probably not grasping the gravity of the situation!

Permissions You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot post attachments