Search
Search Login/Out

Teenager
Have thanks: 0 time

Showroom(beta) Dealership

ZXClub.netwhat a mess Post Posted: Mar 5th, '10, 23:28

been today to see the state the zed was left in...heartbraking is not even close...propped up on a full propane cylinder one side and dropped onto the gearbox the other which has crushed the sill..., bits everywhere even though it had been cleared mostly up and even now still not even as much as a pm or email or call to appologise or explain if it wasnt for other members of this forum it would be a real mess...big thanks to those who have devoted time effort and help to victims like myself who have lost out thousands of pounds and are now right back where they started two years ago but without wheels tyres and engines....

if there was any decency then those involved would be getting a phone call off the person responsible and an explanation as to why it got this stupid

All Growed Up
Have thanks: 2 times

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Mar 6th, '10, 00:07

steve-in-kazakhstan wrote:
been today to see the state the zed was left in...heartbraking is not even close...propped up on a full propane cylinder one side and dropped onto the gearbox the other which has crushed the sill..., bits everywhere even though it had been cleared mostly up and even now still not even as much as a pm or email or call to appologise or explain if it wasnt for other members of this forum it would be a real mess...big thanks to those who have devoted time effort and help to victims like myself who have lost out thousands of pounds and are now right back where they started two years ago but without wheels tyres and engines....

if there was any decency then those involved would be getting a phone call off the person responsible and an explanation as to why it got this stupid

Fucking outrageous steve. This whole situation is starting to make my blood boil. I can't stress enough how bad I feel for you. And what makes it worse is the involvement of the person on this forum. I am going to push for things to change on here as I've had enough of the lack of comunication myself nevermind the amount you guys have suffered.

Watch this space......

Founding Legend!
Have thanks: 3 times

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Mar 6th, '10, 01:08

Im really sorry to her this mate, its heartbreaking.

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Mar 6th, '10, 09:11

ohhhh Steve I'm so sorry to hear what's happened to your Zed.

I just hope you can get it sorted and get it back in the condition it's supposed to be in.

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Mar 6th, '10, 09:15

Gutted for you Steve, must have made you feel sick to see it like that.

Head Moderator
Arcade highscores: 1
Have thanks: 59 times

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Mar 6th, '10, 11:03

gutted for you steve wish i could help you out, i love working on cars just dont have the premises to do things all my work is done on the driveway, shame the mechanic involved couldnt have been honest or ask for help to catch up, i dont know the full situation but sounds like he tried to help just took on to much, all the best to all involved and hope you get your zeds fixed and sorted if i could help would as used to be a mechanic and did car body repairs

http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonback75

All Growed Up

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Mar 6th, '10, 12:06

capren wrote:
Why what you gonna do?

Not sure yet Saz.

Probably berry my head in the sand.

Might do a bit of walking away.

I was even considering not talking to anyone.

Was also thinking of getting a new girlfriend - so I can hide behind her.

Or, I could change my identity...

Still not made my mind up.

Watch this space....

Teenager

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Mar 6th, '10, 14:54

anyway ...thing is ,its made me more determined to fix up the zed, and get it as it should be , as it should have been over a year ago, no anomosity here with regards to teh "mechanic" he tried and just failed......took me, steve mochan and wozzer down with him which is regretable, hopefully it will be looking up soon when it goes to a different mecahnic to get done what should have been done many many months ago...there is still the issue of full reimbusment in my case over 3000 pounds and compensation which we are legaly entitled to for being withouit the vehicle for over two years , two years insurance without having the use of the car and the cost of having to replace the wheels and tyres, ..i will not be leaving this site as the people on here .funkybugaloo , andy isherwood , mario , lisa , far too many to name but your all top people, and i regard you all as friends, .....i will let you know how the zed progreses as it does which im sure it will ....thanks to one and all for the support

steve

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Mar 6th, '10, 15:27

Must be heartbreaking seeing your car like that.... very sad! :(

Hope things sort themselves out..

The Present = 300zx_girl The Future = Skyline_girl

All Growed Up

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Mar 6th, '10, 16:32

anyway ...thing is ,its made me more determined to fix up the zed, and get it as it should be , as it should have been over a year ago, no anomosity here with regards to teh "mechanic" he tried and just failed......took me, steve mochan and wozzer down with him which is regretable, hopefully it will be looking up soon when it goes to a different mecahnic to get done what should have been done many many months ago...there is still the issue of full reimbusment in my case over 3000 pounds and compensation which we are legaly entitled to for being withouit the vehicle for over two years , two years insurance without having the use of the car and the cost of having to replace the wheels and tyres, ..i will not be leaving this site as the people on here .funkybugaloo , andy isherwood , mario , lisa , far too many to name but your all top people, and i regard you all as friends, .....i will let you know how the zed progreses as it does which im sure it will ....thanks to one and all for the support

steve

Hi Steve,

What part of the country are you in and where will the work be done on the car?

I would like to offer my labour services if thats any help free of charge as a good will gesture. I might be able to gather up a few volunteers to come and do some work over a weekend or something?

Any volunteers?

andy

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Mar 6th, '10, 16:55

Andy Isherwood wrote:
Hi Steve,

What part of the country are you in ?

Any volunteers?

andy

Helmand Province ya fucking dumb arse. I will help but I am not going all the way over there!!

:mrt:

All Growed Up
Have thanks: 3 times

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Mar 6th, '10, 16:56

Nice one steve. All the best with the build

All Growed Up

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Mar 6th, '10, 17:23

funkyboogalooo wrote:
Helmand Province ya fucking dumb arse. I will help but I am not going all the way over there!!

:mrt:

There's always one fricking comedian!!!!
:itchy:

Teenager

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Mar 6th, '10, 17:23

cheers fellas

Andy the car is going to zedworld for an initial check over and see whats now needed to be done on what was once a perfectly good fully working zed, .Jeoff has been very helpfull, i am in morecambe so nobody close by ...really appreciate the offer Andy thanks a million,

All Growed Up

ZXClub.net Post Posted: Mar 6th, '10, 17:54

cheers fellas

Andy the car is going to zedworld for an initial check over and see whats now needed to be done on what was once a perfectly good fully working zed, .Jeoff has been very helpfull, i am in morecambe so nobody close by ...really appreciate the offer Andy thanks a million,

You're welcome buddy.

I could do a trip up there as I used to live on Home Island In Morcambe Bay on the Grange side!! Would very much like to re-visit. As a lad I went to primary school in Grange over Sands.

Andy

Permissions You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot post attachments